Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Making It Modern with The Glamorous Housewife

Happy Wednesday! I'm busy whipping up a few new concoctions in the kitchen today, so while I work, I thought I'd share another fun vintage blog to tide you over.

Introducing: The Glamorous Housewife! This blogger shares a love of all things vintage, and has lots of posts about decorating, style, entertaining, and more. Most recently, I discovered her new series on YouTube called "Making it Modern" in which she adapts old recipes into modern creations. So far she has featured a pineapple upside down cake-inspired cocktail, an emerald jello salad masquerading as a modern strawberry salad, and her updated take on sausage boatees. It's a lot of fun, and I'm excited to see future installments in the series!



So take a visit to her blog today--and come back here for more vintage apple-themed recipes just in time for the first few days of fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment